In lieu of paying here via our secure server shopping cart, you may call in or fax your order to Derrol Moorhead. Please specify what you're ordering and include your credit card number/expiration date: Telephone: (303) 607-9957 | Fax: (303) 721-0123.
Emotional Intelligence for Sales Sucess
American companies spend roughly $20 billion on sales training each year. With so much invested, you would expect every salesperson and organization to be hitting their goals. Yet, sales continue to be a problem for many organizations. Authored by BMA Colorado member Colleen Stanley.
Take a quick look at how EI skills impact sales results:
- Top producers practice delayed gratification skills and prospect-- even when they don't feel like it
- Low self-confidence is at work when you hesitate to call on the C-Suite
- Caving during tough negotiations is usually the result of poor emotion management
- Impulse control and reality testing help you talk less, listen more and close bigger deals
- Assertiveness skills can turn customer relationships from vendor-ships to partnerships
You don't need one more book on how to sell. You do need this book to make all the others – and all your training – work for you.
Don't let the "soft" in "soft skills" fool you. The results you will achieve by igniting and developing your Emotional Intelligence are anything but soft.