Business Networking | Go to Top
BMA Colorado’s membership is comprised of corporate professionals, agencies, and suppliers representing major business and services ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. Our unparalleled networking gives members tangible opportunities to build relationships and expand your professional reputation.
- Face-to-face meetings, programs and social events—discounts for members and special no charge member-only events
- Membership and Resources Directory—online and printed (exclusive to members)
- Career Services – local and national B2B job listings and candidate listings (free to members while non members pay a usage fee). Resume review from our career expert (exclusive to members).
- BMA Colorado LinkedIn Group – (exclusive to members)
B2B Education & Professional Development | Go to Top
BMA Colorado’s local speaker programs, co-sponsored events and roundtable meetings deliver discussion topics and hands-on training on the defining trends in today’s multi-channel B2B marketing. BMA national also provides a no-charge, weekly webinar series (open to members only). Our continuing education gives members at all levels of experience a competitive edge with ample opportunities to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to successfully navigate the rapidly changing B2B marketing environment.
Become certified in B2B Social Media through our partnership with Online Marketing Institute, the industry's leading and most recognized certification program for business to business marketing professionals, or certified in Content Marketing through our partnership with the Content Marketing Institute.
Significant member discounts for:
- Monthly Programs—nationally known speakers
- Roundtables—monthly breakfast programs
- Free Member Only Workshops and Seminars
- Free weekly Webinars
- National BMA Conference
- Assessment, Skill Building and Certification Programs including The Online Marketing Institute and the Content Marketing Institute
Communities | Go to Top
BMA Colorado’s peer communities build strong connections that cultivate and encourage unique relationships that transcend all stages of members’ professional development from undergraduates to Chief Marketing Officers. Our communities create common environments that empower members to be engaged, motivated and able to succeed in their roles in sharing values, ambitions, perspectives and experiences.
Recognition | Go to Top
BMA Colorado acknowledges exceptional marketing achievements through Gold Key and the National B2s awards. Our high standard of recognition enables members to attract new business and retain existing business/relationships based on their marketing excellence in achieving outstanding strategy, creative and results that work. Gain visibility by volunteering as a chapter officer or as a committee member or become a speaker as part of our recognized Speaker's Bureau. BMA Colorado also recognizes one outstanding business marketing professional each year with the Business Marketer of the Year Award.
Information and Resources | Go to Top
BMA Colorado’s depth and breadth of professional resources include electronic libraries that contain white papers, case studies, videos, research, webcasts, regional and national magazines, newsletters, job boards plus the annual world-class conference hosted by BMA National. Our immediate access to local and national BMA marketing resources gives members a wealth of information and best practices to draw upon in order to keep abreast of and make decisions based on industry trends to advance their career.
- Access to B2B National Research
- Free Professional Magazines and E-newsletters
- The Review Magazine
- The B2B Marketer – quarterly print and digital publication from national BMA
- Connect Magazine – bimonthly industry publication
- Marketing Mirror – monthly BMA Colorado e-newsletter
- A salary survey specific to Denver market as well as a national salary survey of BMA members
- Complimentary Resume Review (members only)
- Research, White Papers and Industry Studies – online, members only
- Books to build your B2B library
- Scholarships and internships – collegiate marketing outreach
- Discounts – business services and products
- Access to our Services Directory to find the best practitioner or service provider. Only members are listed.
- Access to our chapter's printed membership directory or the online directory of members, searchable by name, company or business type.