The Gold Key Awards recognize the year’s top creative campaigns, the inspired talent who conceived them and the agencies and clients who have successfully elevated their brand and driven demand. The Gold Key Awards acknowledge and honor business marketers for innovative campaign strategies, branding, integrated internal and external marketing communications strategy, digital marketing strategy, multimedia and video strategy, and successful public relations campaign. The awards value creative excellence in all its forms – online, mobile, social, print, TV, experiential and integrated.
Imagine the possibilities of what could be when you’re recognized for outstanding strategy, creative, and results.
Entries are due in March for the previous years’ work and awards are announced in May at our prestigious Gold Key Awards Gala. The Gala is recognized as the premier annual marketing awards show in the region for B2B marketers.
- All entries must have been produced in the previous year
- Entries are limited to business to business communications. No consumer marketing materials will be accepted.
- Entries that have previously won a BMA Colorado GOLD KEY award are ineligible
- Entries must have been produced in Colorado or for use by a Colorado company
- All entries must be submitted through the BMA Colorado Online Entry Submittal System
- For each entry, clearly indicate the category in which you want your work to compete
- Each entry must include a statement of objectives, strategy, target audience and results of the entry
- Entries may be submitted in more than one award category
- Entry fees are calculated based on the number of entries and the number of categories into which they are entered. (i.e., One entry submitted to two categories = two entry fees.)
Each entry must include:
One or more PDF files that illustrate why the entry should win in the award categoryOne or more web links with a statement of how the link illustrates why the entry should win in the award category
- Best of Show Award winners are requested to attend the awards ceremony for recognition
- Your entry write-up is seen ONLY by the judges and the Gold Key administrator. Your submission and text are confidential. Proprietary information is not shared outside the judges and the administrator.
- Not sure if your entry qualifies as B2B? Or have any other questions? Call Marilee (303-607-9957) and she will be happy to address your questions.
The Gold Key Committee assembles a celebrity panel of marketing professionals to judge our competition. Each represents a different side of the marketing community: agency or corporate. All bring significant B2B marketing experience to the table and none are current members of the Colorado Chapter of BMA.
Judging is a key reason why the Gold Key awards have traditionally been recognized as Colorado's most prestigious marketing and advertising awards competition dedicated solely to business-to-business marketing communications.
The selected judges dedicate their time and talents to participate in a rigorous process of judging the contest entries and selecting award recipients.
Each entry is independently reviewed by each judge and scored in four categories:
- Selling Proposition
Each judge can award up to 25 points in each category for a possible total of 100 points. The judging scores for each entry are averaged into a total cumulative score, which is used to determine winners of Gold Key and Silver Key awards. The judges reconvene to select Best of Show, Best Creativity, Best Production, Best Selling Proposition, and Best Results from the Gold Key winning entries.
You have a wide selection of award categories in which your work can compete. You may enter a piece in multiple categories, although entry fees must be paid for each category entered in order for it to be judged in that category.
INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING BY ENTERING YOUR PIECE IN MORE THAN ONE CATEGORY
UPCOMING EVENTSView All
Our Evening Brew panel this month is made up of three video professionals having a conversation about how you can begin integrating video marketing into your strategy, no matter your audience, objective, or your budget.