From Thought Leader to Market Leader: Rise Above the Noise with Thought Leadership Marketing
Join us on TUESDAY, Oct 13 for our first keynote of the BMA Program Year!
Your key employees are often the most valuable, yet most underutilized asset for your marketing programs. The latest research shows that customers place a high degree of trust in subject-matter experts as they interact with brands. Why? Experts don’t simply pitch products, they communicate perspectives and help you tell your story better.
Join us for this hands-on session with Peter Evans, a noted authority on expert marketing programs and technologies who has implemented programs with a range of clients from mid-size professional services firms to Fortune 500 organizations. Don’t miss all the practical tools, tips and case studies he will share to help you boost your marketing programs and drive sales. Peter is coming to Denver from Toronto to share his expertise with BMA Colorado.
What you will learn from this session and some of the tools you’ll take back to the office:
- How to build a compelling case for expert marketing programs with senior management: (Handout: Business Case Template)
- How to quickly get buy-in across your organization and quickly identify your “expert inventory” so experts will contribute more marketing content for your programs (Handout: Expert Contribution Index Template)
- Identify the four critical keyword metrics that will help you select better topics for your experts and drive better engagement (Handout: Keyword Analysis Framework)
- Learn what expert content information and formats drive the most customer engagement on your website and across social channels
- How to position your experts as go-to sources for reporters when breaking news develops (Handout: Breaking News “Spotlight” Tip Sheet)
- How to measure the success of your expert marketing program (Handout: ROI Metrics Sheet)
Peter brings over 20 years corporate and consulting experience working in software, Internet services, online media and telecom industries. His work centers on developing strategy and marketing programs for companies in complex markets – with a key focus on technology and business model innovation. Over the years his work with clients as diverse as Telus, DoubleClick/Google and the MaRS Innovation Centre has been recognized through industry awards and featured in media such as Inc. Magazine, Huffington Post, Strategy Magazine and Harvard Business Review Online. Consistently rated as a top keynote speaker and panelist, Peter has spoken at technology, marketing and innovation events throughout North America and Europe. Peter recently founded ExpertFile.com, the world’s first expert marketing software platform built for organizations. He holds an MBA degree from Queen's University and studied in the Executive Program at the MIT Sloan Business School. Peter currently resides in Toronto.