Member Only Event
Beyond YouTube: New Video Trends to Elevate Your Web Presence
Join us for this special workshop for BMA Colorado Members only!
As a member of BMA-Colorado, we believe you deserve exclusive access to intelligence, networking, training and resources that will help you create better strategy and perform more effectively in order to drive change, build a competitive advantage and achieve stronger results. One way that BMA Colorado delivers additional value to our members is through member-only events. Our members average 15 years of industry experience; you have paid your dues, now it's time to reap the rewards. There are never any fees for member-only events. Simply register in advance online (don't procrastinate - we fill most of the Members Only Workshops quickly).
In this member-only work shop you will:
- come away with a good understanding of new state of the art video and multimedia technologies for the internet
- separate from the competition and attractmore web attention
- think outside the box by learning new ways to use video on the internet.
Join us for interactive program to help you understand:
- how to create interactive videos
- schedule video times on your website
- geocode videos
- display custom video control buttons
- layer custom clickable images over the top of your video
- display video analytics.
Why should you care? Over the next two years websites will start resembling television commercials more and more. Advertisers have spent billions of dollars on television ads that they know work. You have 3.5 seconds to grab attention and it is not done with text. They capture your audience's attention with video and audio. We are a visual society where good impressions equal sales.
Founder of Options Multi Media
Steve Stone is an expert on internet multimedia and innovator for interactive video, digital marketing and online publications. His company is Options Multi Media.
He is also President of Creative Connections, the largest networking group for creatives in the region with over 1,400 members.