Ten Steps to Developing an Effective Integrated Marketing Program
With the hundreds marketing channels available to businesses today like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email, mobile, and direct mail how do you choose the right advertising channels for your business?
There is no one size fits all. However, there are strategies and tactics you can use to build an effective marketing campaign for your business.
Join Joe Contrino with Suite 700 Direct and Henry Wurst, Inc. for this information packed breakfast roundtable to learn how to put these strategies into practice:
- What questions to ask when developing campaign objectives
- How to structure the best offers
- How to target the right customers for highest returns
- How to effectively acquire new customers
- How to create integrated campaigns that produce great results
- How to lower costs and increase revenues
- How to improve your marketing through testing and analysis
7:30 am - 8:00 am Networking & Continental Breakfast
8:00 am - 9:00 am Presentation & Interactive Discussion
Marketing Technologies Project Manager, Henry Wurst, Inc.
Jon VanderWal is the Marketing Technologies Project Manager at Henry Wurst, Inc., a print, mail and marketing communications company. In this newly created role, Jon is managing the entire eTechnology project offering including email campaigns, pURLs, landing pages, text messaging and marketing automation. He enjoys helping clients succeed with their multi-channel campaigns and makes sure they are both effective and engaging to the audience.
With over 20 years of experience in print, mail and electronic technologies, Jon knows how to make an impact for clients and truly enjoys what he does for Henry Wurst, Inc.