BMA Meet-Up with Lightning Talks
Join BMA members and soon-to-be-members for an engaging evening at The Palm, located in the Westin Denver Downtown Hotel at 1672 Lawrence St, Denver, CO 80202. The Palm recently reopened with a colorful wall mural of Colorado and Denver by artist Zack Bird.
Food will graciously be provided by The Palm, drinks will be on your own. Business cards are highly recommended.
This quarter’s Meet-Up will continue with the lightning talk* format – a short, organized information exchange session. Three to four people will be chosen to present a 5-minute lightning talk*.
We’re looking for young professionals, seasoned veterans, members and non-members who are willing to share their knowledge with the group. Lightning talk topics might include:
- A marketing success story – why it worked and how you did it.
- A demand gen tactic
- A favorite book and some things learned from it
- A great website for learning
- An tool or technique to stimulate PR
- How to write a great email subject line
If you’re interested in presenting a lightning talk please contact Resa Furey with your idea. Arrive no later than 6 pm to get in on the info exchange (and fun!).
What is a BMA Meet-Up? A networking opportunity for business-to-business marketing professionals to meet and get to know other BMA'ers who work (or live) near you. Meet-Ups offer:
- A smaller gathering so you have a chance to network and exchange information
- Low cost, casual timeframes - come when you want
*A lightning talk is a very short presentation lasting only a few minutes and designed to convey info and stimulate conversation! A lightning talk is not a sales pitch.