Webinar - How to Really Love Your Employees
Are you ready to:
- Improve financial performance?
- Reduce turnover?
- Attract and retain the best talent?
- Strengthen your company?
If you are, join human capital expert, TriNet, for a webinar in which they'll share how to best leverage your organization's most important asset — your people.
What You'll Learn
How do you really love your employees? Well, it doesn’t include chocolates or engagement rings. Far more practically, TriNet experts will cover:
- Trust — sharing your vision with them can parlay into more motivated people
- Professional Development — what results occur when strengths are identified and built upon
- Recognition and Creative Rewards — innovative ways to make sure people feel they are of value
TriNet is a BMA Colorado Silver Trustee.
Principal Human Capital Consultant Carin Zubillaga, Principal Human Capital Consultant, has been with TriNet for eight years. Prior to joining TriNet, Carin worked at Randstad for 6 years as an onsite Talent Manager working on recruiting and employee relations with major account groups such as CitiGroup, PWC, Wachovia and local government agencies. Carin holds a BA degree in Sociology from the University of Florida. Carin is a Certified HR 101 National Practice Team Trainer and is a Professional Recruiter and mentor for the TriNet Talent Acquisition team. Carin also has also received certification as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), and is member of Society for Human Resources (SHRM) and HR Tampa.