Sales, Meet Marketing: Align Your Organization and Close More Deals
DUE TO THIS EVENT BEING SOLD OUT PREVIOUSLY, WE HAVE ADDED A SECOND SESSION!
TUESDAY, APRIL 1....
At companies big and small, sales and marketing departments are continually at odds over lead quality, who gets credit for the sale, who owns the relationship - and so on. It doesn't have to be this way and in fact it is imperative that the modern B to B organization bring sales and marketing together as a cohesive team.
The long-standing communication breakdowns that cause tension and confusion between sales and marketing are fixable but only if you start at the personal level and have each group work together to:
- Define a quality lead
- Generate personas that resemble your best customers
- Agree the the content and how to deliver it at just the right time in the process
- Mutually agree on a shared set of metrics that defines success for both teams.
We will also discuss how to use technology to formalize and track the above processes. Key takeaways will include:
- Understanding basics of automated lead scoring and lead qualification
- The best ways to use marketing automation to nurture cooler leads and to notify sales when things warm up
- How closed loop reporting can finally identify the marketing activities that lead to revenue.
Continental breakfast included in registration.
About the roundtables:
The BMA roundtables provide an opportunity for you to meet with your peers and learn in a casual, relaxed environment different from your typical roundtable events. Each roundtable kicks off at 7:30 a.m. during which you’ll enjoy breakfast and networking and then at 8 a.m. sharp, the interactive presentation kicks off. During the presentation, questions and interaction with the presenter will be encouraged.
Founding Partner and Managing Director Jeff Calderone founded Elevated Third in 2004. It has grown into a full service digital agency with offices in Lower Downtown and 22 employees. Jeff runs the day to day operations of the agency and helps with digital strategy for select clients like Sprint, the State of Colorado, the Denver Botanic Gardens, NFI, and Avaya. Before he started Elevated Third, Jeff was executing digital strategies for big brands like Qwest Media, Astrazeneca Pharmaceuticals and the University of Colorado. He received his B.A. in Philosophy from Asbury College and holds an MBA from the University of Colorado.