Create Demand and B2B Marketing Influence with Co-Created Content
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. TO SECURE A SEAT, CONTACT MARILEE (303-607-9957).
According to CMI and MarketingProfs, over 90% of B2B marketers are investing in content marketing. Yet, in an age of information overload where 74GB of data are delivered per person, per day (USC), standing out to business buyers can require unreasonable budgets and resources.
Inspired by the need to scale content marketing performance, a growing number of B2B marketers are creating better quality content that gets shared more often, reaches more prospects and grows their influencer network - all at the same time.
In this presentation on influencer and content marketing, you will learn the best practices, wins and misses of how organizations like Content Marketing Institute, MarketingProfs and LinkedIn have leveraged influencer content programs to attract and engage business buyers.
Key Takeaways include learning:
- How influencer content creates solutions for multiple audiences
- How to identify, qualify and recruit the right influencers
- How co-created, modular content is planned, collected, assembled and repurposed
- How to inspire co-creators to help amplify your content
- How to use the Attract, Engage, Convert model for influencer content performance optimization
- Best and worst practices when working with influencers on an ongoing basis
CEO, TopRankMarketing.com For 17+ years Lee Odden has consulted for B2B businesses like McKesson, LinkedIn, and Dell to build brand awareness, grow communities and increase revenue. He publishes marketingblog.com, speaks internationally and is the author of Optimize: How to Attract and Engage More Customers by Integrating SEO, Social Media and Content Marketing. His blog is the only content marketing blog ranked #1 three times by the Content Marketing Institute, and has been cited by the Wall Street Journal, The Economist, and Forbes for his expertise. Lee's home base is Minneapolis....when he is home. http://www.TopRankMarketing.com